Business Contacts & Referrals
You will have the chance to meet other area business people and potential customers when you take advantage of Chamber programs and networking opportunities.
- Networking Events – including Chamberpalooza and Networking & Non-Profits
- Business Roundtable – a monthly business topic workshop
- Non-Profit Roundtable – a monthly resource for our member non-profits
- Transportation Roundtable – we bring the topics to you to address the region’s transportation issues
- Leadership Lebanon Valley – A year-long professional and leadership development series
- Committee Volunteer Opportunities – How do you want to connect?
- Chamber Special Events – Our best members gather for great opportunities
In addition, your business is referred whenever the Chamber receives an inquiry about suppliers of the products you provide. Only Chamber members are referred in response to these contacts. The Chamber’s membership directory is also provided to newcomers to use as a resource for products and services they may need.
Money Saving Benefit Programs
You can save money for your business through participation in the following group benefit programs the Chamber makes available to you and our other members:
- Health Insurance Options through Pennsylvania Chamber Insurance (PCI) (717-720-5452)
- Electricity Cost Savings Program through Kinect Energy (717-575-4807)
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance Program through BizSure (800-578-9108)
- Natural Gas Cost Savings Program with Shipley Energy (855-564-3050)
- Fleet Fueling Program with Rhoads Energy/Vincent R. Boltz (717-989-6857)
Exposure & Publicity
You and your business can gain direct exposure to over 1,900 business and community leaders through Chamber membership:
- Chamber’s Online Membership Directory – Searched by thousands every year!
- Advertising Opportunities – Gain great exposure!
- Printed Membership Directory – Delivered to every Chamber Member each year.
- Sponsorship Opportunities – Are you looking to connect? We’ve got great options!
- Member-To-Member Discount Program – We’ll advertise your discounts!
- Member News weekly e-blasts – Our most opened e-news to over 3,000 contacts!
- Online “Member News” – Your news is listed on our home page and ties to your online profile.
You can augment your business’s own resources through Chamber-provided services:
- Job Opportunity Listings
- Membership list on mailing labels
- Certificates of Origin (free for members)
- Business problem-solving assistance
- Free SCORE Business Mentoring – “America’s Counselors to Small Business”
- Meeting space at the Chamber Office
- Display space for your business literature at the Chamber offices
Professional Development & Resources
Legislative & Governmental Action
You will be represented on and kept informed about key legislative and governmental issues affecting your business through:
- Chamber positions on key business issues
- Public Affairs Committee (invitation only)
- Government Affairs Roundtables
- Working with state & national business organizations
- Access to your local, state and federal representatives
- Access to the PA Chamber of Business & Industry and the US Chamber of Commerce
- Benefit from our regional advocacy alliance including: the Lebanon Valley Chamber of Commerce, Greater Reading Chamber Alliance, the Lancaster Chamber, Harrisburg Regional Chamber & CREDC, and York County Economic Alliance
- Economic Forecast Breakfast – Giving you an update on regional and national financial issues
- Small Business Awards Luncheon – Presenting the Small Business Award and Entrepreneurial Spirit Award
- Veterans and Military Appreciation Breakfast – Honoring our military and presenting the Beyond the Call Award
- Excellence In Education Banquet – Honoring the top 5% of graduating high school seniors in Lebanon County
- Annual Golf Outing – A great way to network with the areas finest
- Taste of Summer – Who will win the best appetizer and best cocktail? You decide!
- Farm-City Banquet – Celebrating the region’s great agricultural impact
- Women In Business Committee Holiday Luncheon – ring in the holiday season with networking, entertainment, and a silent auction
- Membership Breakfast & Awards – We wrap up the year with this amazing event celebrating you!